Subject: [Leica] S snapshots
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:25:13 +1000

Thanks for more looks and comments guys.
For clarity, as mentioned these are simply snapshots for fun while I tried
the camera handling and operation. They are all soft from camera movement
handheld at slow speeds and from some noise reduction afterwards too.
I only posted three. As with from my M I'm just planning to post more
content rather than technical chat.

I'm often surprised what attracts more comment on the LUG! I need to find a
cat and some more flowers and buy a Fuji ;-) ;-) ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff Hopkinson
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] S snapshots)