Subject: [Leica] S snapshots
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 08:10:22 +0200

In the film days, not that long ago, the top-of-the-line M7 was within reach
of many people on the LUG. The M6 could be had for a couple of thousand and
could be expected to last a lifetime. The M is four times as much and can be
expected to last a few years. That is what has changed.

BTW--I have now had my M8 for 5 years and use it every week. But of course,
this too is a camera that does not meet your high standards. Better stick
with your Nikons and just TALK about Leicas, right?

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu