Subject: [Leica] S snapshots
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:11:15 +0100

Peter

Thanks for the words of encouragement, and I have a feeling I will be here
for a long time yet. I just get sick and tired of the 'my camera is better
than you camera' bickering when it would do some people good to just go out
and make pictures. I have been through a whole gamut of Leica stuff but it
is not the only decent system out there.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932