Subject: [Leica] IMG: Such a Cloud as Drifts Through Dreams
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:54:37 -0700

The title might be better than the image. <grin>

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/31905960_h24qfF#!i=2770612531&k=9mHk8Zm&lb=1&s=A>

Sunrise, Lake Michigan, Milwaukee, WI along the water front at the Milwaukee
Art Museum.

Canan 1Ds MK II, tripod, 7 images processed as HDR.

A single image was almost as good. My wife and I flipped back and forth and
decided there was more detail in the clouds this way. The colors between the
two were otherwise virtually identical. Perhaps the sky has a bit more
saturated blue in this one.

Comments/critique welcome and invited.

Adam

Replies: Reply from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] IMG: Such a Cloud as Drifts Through Dreams)