Subject: [Leica] Gompas
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:02:05 +0530

David,
Thanks for looking. As far as colour vs B&W is concerned, I would
guess that most of my photography occurs naturally in places with
subjects where colour carries much more impact, so a lot of it stays
in colour. I am really quite neutral on colour vs B&W actually. I tend
to convert to B&W either when the frame is naturally monochromatic and
has a person as the central focal point, or when too much colour
intrudes into the subject matter.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching) ([Leica] Gompas)