Subject: [Leica] Gompas
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:07:50 +0700

Dear Jaya,

Unless one is Salgado, most attempts at B&W landscape photography are rather
lame. God made things in colour and created us to view colours. We learnt to
appreciate B&W and greys.
I like portraits in B&W and whole-heartedly agree with Ted. Just that a few
seem to think that those who do colour are not arty or professional enough.
Mind your steps though, in your journeys to record this beautiful world
around us.

Best,

David Ching

H.P. Tel. no.: +84 904684321 (Vietnam)