Subject: [Leica] Heat
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:05:18 -0700

I really like the sheep and shepherd.  Rather than heat, it looks very
much like where I live.  I should not be surprised that they have goats
with their flock.  I am  really surprised that they do not have a herd
dog with the flock.

The cultures appear very similar to here. In fact that is called
"sheeping" where the bring flocks of sheep in after cutting a dryland
harvest of wheat or hay  (when we are lucky enough to get enough rain in
the winter).  It looks like there is a lot of forage left for the
sheep.  Thanks for sharing and I am always glad to see that similar
climates practice very similar agriculture across nationalities and
cultures.

Regards, Bill Larsen, near Bakersfield, California

Replies: Reply from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] Heat)