Subject: [Leica] My shutter button got unstuck at last.
From: nbeddoe at reddeer.gb.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:17:01 +0100

Hi Nathan,

I've decided only to take pictures in harsh sunlight which as you'll
understand severely limits my opportunities in the UK.

I'm going to Geneva tomorrow for the CERN open weekend but the weather
there looks like it'll be a bit dull.  I'm not taking the M9 though, I need
faster shutter to capture the Higgs Boson.

Neil