Subject: [Leica] New Kodak company to continue selling film - British Journal of Photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:59:59 -0400

e6 processing though if it does go under no where to be found you'll still
be able to do it yourself in a tube or even dip and dunk it in rubber
tanks.. All it takes is a  water bath to get all your chemistry to the right
temperature 100.0 ?F .  And the right app for your smart phone to do it. I
used to do E4 in a dev tech  tube and that was not as nice. A few people
here on the LUG Tina and Jim would tell about their E6 processing exploits
on a regular bases.

You can still get kits and then go on from there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-6_process