Subject: [Leica] Midocean assistance
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 23:29:45 -0500

I wouldn't chance even one pass through xray, especially in London. If you
plan is to get processed there, be sure there is someone that can do it in a
day or so. On my last film trips, I shot all C41 film, and got it processed
at a one hour lab. I tried the Ilford C41 B&W, and found it a great
dissapointment. I had read in a magazine or somewhere that it produced good
results sever stops under, and confirmed it with a friend that used it. All
exposures essentially unprintable. Flattest prints ever.