Subject: [Leica] Alone again ...
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 00:35:00 +0200

Hi my friends,

I've been out of the list and I will try on the next days to follow it
again, today I have rest, in fact yesterday Geoff and me we was quite tired
after days and of enjoying walk and shot together, yesterday we was remain
sit in La Rambla, looking (and shooting the people passing), after we had a
again a nice farewell dinner at Julivert Meu with Mariela. Today Geoff take
his flight back home but the airplane was some problems, I've received and
he said me that he is still here and definitively will leave Barcelona
tomorrow.

We have enjoyed a great time with all of you who has came to Barcelona, as
well we remembered all other friends they can't come this time, particularly
Ted, but we will have new opportunities!

Now I shall try to work with the almost 900 pictures I've shoot, and I hope
that I'll find some ones interesting for share.

Saludos cordiales from Barcelona
Lluis

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Alone again ...)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Alone again ...)