Subject: [Leica] Alone again ...
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:22:33 -0400

I'm sure you are tired, Lluis, but I hope it is a good kind of tired! :;-)
 You just happen to live in one of the most photogenic places on earth!  If
the whole crew wants to come to York, SC, I would happily take you around
to the one or two interesting places, including my basement full of canned
goods ;-)  We would all rather be in Barcelona!  Street scenes are much
more interesting when there are actually people in the streets - a rare
sight here where everyone is seated in front of their televisions.

Tina