Subject: [Leica] Onto the road
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 07:38:33 -0400

Well only 2 wrong turns and we have made it to Vejer de la Frontera. If
white is this week's challenge, we are set. Looking out our small window
the whitewashed buildings cling to the hillsides as they "tumble" down
towards the valley. Its time to go out and take some images. The rain
continues to impede but not dissuade us ;-)

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Onto the road)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] IMG: H & M)