Subject: [Leica] Auto ISO
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 07:11:32 +0200

Leica most certainly did not invent auto ISO. Every digital camera I have
owned has had this feature. I do agree it is useful to combine it with
manual setting of aperture and shutter speed. This is what I do with my Fuji
most of the time. It is especially useful with the Fuji because it is good
all the way to ISO 6400, so I do not need to worry about bumping into the
"quality ceiling" the way I do with Leica.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain