Subject: [Leica] Art
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 05:50:13 -0400

I really like the the horizontal version of the second subject. The use of
the light coming through the window and the array of the environment
really create an appealing image, though I would have cropped off most of
the dark left side to only include the subtle light on the arm of the
couch in the background.

The first one seems a little flat by comparision, though in its vertical
orientation I find more interest in the combination of the hanging artist
portrait and the work in progress in the foreground. I would have included
more of this feature by preference, which would have brought more of the
hanging cloth into the vertical frame. The 'story' would have then been
more of the tension b/w the two paintings.

The selfie is full of playful humor and a good 'spot' ;-)

Alastair