Subject: [Leica] FS: M9
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 10:00:10 -0700

I am selling my M9 with 2 extra batteries and the hand grip (original base
plate too).
This camera has been used, but works perfectly. Calibration is still dead
on for my Nocti and 75/2. No scratches on RF windows, back LCD always
protected. A strike mark on the hand grip base plate as it (not attached to
the M) fell from the rear seat floor to the pavement. Very small and no
effect on functionality. A Thumbie is attached but can be removed easily.
I'll look to see if there are any marks on the body itself, but I don't
think so (it's at my office). As I said, works perfectly in all respects.

Of course original boxes and materials for the M9 included. I'll split
shipping FedEx 2nd Day which will be about $50 each.

Would like to find a LUGger home for this. Nathan, when is Moses' birthday?
;-)
Best,
Bob

Asking $3,200. ConUS preferred but willing to discuss international with
known LUGgers.

--
Bob Adler

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] FS: M9)