Subject: [Leica] FS: M9
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 07:12:09 +1000

I really like this idea of LUG cameras and lenses staying in LUG hands.
Some of these cameras are of great LUG historical significance.  Inside
they have magic landscape or street shooter dust!
Sort of like being able to own the Lone Ranger's six shooter or Renoir's
favourite paint brush.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman