Subject: [Leica] Dr Ted's assignment: white plus some Colorado fall photos - Duane
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 04:04:15 +0000

Hi Sue,

Didn't realize you live near Bailey...  It would have been kind of early
though or kind of late... as I was at Shawnee by 7:30 a.m. and wandered
around a lot of roads near Kenosha pass....  and backtracked going up over
Guanella... to Frisco and down to Fairplay...  and back over Kenosha....  I
think I came back by again Bailey around 7:30 p.m.   We'll have to meet up
sometime... somewhere...

I actually didn't get to Como until the sun was almost down...   I just got
a few frames of the pinkish house and then the sun went down....  hence the
grass in the shadow...   I would like to get back there.... and get back to
Fairplay again.

I found smile and several other variants at another town nearer to Colorado
Springs...    it begins with V and ends with R...    : )

Thinking of heading south towards Alamosa, or west of Buena Vista on Monday
for the day...

Blessings,

Duane

Message: 44