Subject: [Leica] Otus no regrets
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 18:52:48 +0000

It was announced about a year ago, many people waiting to see what it is
like. It is huge/heavy but expecting very good results (the Zeiss 135mm APO
is well liked). Puts did a bit of a comparison with the M 50AA a while back,
even more expensive but a very small fraction of the size.....
http://www.imx.nl/photo/leica/apo-summicron-m-250-mm-asph.html - however his
usual technical stuff ;-)

Many lenses are found lacking on the D800(E) if you are very critical, if
you are not that critical why did you buy one ;-)

john