Subject: [Leica] Leica M(240)
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 07:22:04 -0700

With the EVF you see what the entire sensor sees.  You can then zoom in 5 or
10X, but only in the center. You cannot move around the sensor area.

However once you take the shot, you can review it at magnification and
adjust focus/ f-stop.

For landscape work this is how I've ended up working all my cameras. It's
the fastest and most accurate. I also prefer using the back LCD for this
type of work as their are more pixels/greater accuracy.

I use a hoodman or 4x loop with the back LCD if needed.
And since now you can use virtually any lens with live view/EVF/LCD you have
lots of options. Someday I may rent the Canon 17mm T/S just for fun. :-)

Bob Adler