Subject: [Leica] Leica M(240)
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:41:23 -0700

I must admit that using the rangefinder for both the Noctilux and the 75/2
is my preference. The DOF is so tiny that just moving your head a bit makes
all the difference in the world. I don't see how an EVF would help, in my
experience, and there is a shutter delay that also would be a detriment.

If we're talking stationary subjects then maybe, but most of these are
further away and the DOF becomes greater. So I would still use the RF...

I'm really not finding much use for Live View with my M lenses, but I don't
use my M for landscapes... There the EVF may help, but the LCD would be
better (much higher resolution).

Just my take!