Subject: [Leica] Auto ISO
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:31:26 -0700

Hi Tina,
It will go down below the lowest you set, but the upper dot to the right of
the shutter speed will start blinking.
The lower dot will stay on if you have EV set.
Took me awhile to find that: not an easy manual.
Congrats on the new baby!! BTW, there is a firmware update that has been
released today:

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/10/10/leica-m-firmware-update-is-here-version-2-0-0-11/