Subject: [Leica] IMG: rainy-day creeper
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:30:07 +0200

Sorry Adam,

they all look ok with nice bokeh and sharp focus, but you post them
SOo small ... I'm not sure a tripod, Leica 100mm would be needed to
achieve an acceptable take this size.

No offense meant, at all.
  I did try to assess the merits of your photos, honest, but feel a
bit frustrated by their size.

Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 10 oct. 13 ? 21:17, Adam Bridge a ?crit :