Subject: [Leica] IMG: rainy-day creeper
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:17:18 -0400

When I took Padraig and Fia out for a walk after lunch I happened to notice
this time vine creeping up a wrought-iron fence along E Captiol Street.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Washington-DC/i-RN9rfrt/0/L/2013-10-10-rainy_day_NEX7-004-L.jpg>

When I got back to the apartment and imported the images I was able to see
the detail in how the plant managed to adhere to the iron. It?s creepy!

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Washington-DC/i-skHDLc2/0/L/2013-10-10-rainy_day_NEX7-008-L.jpg>

Another glimpse:

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Washington-DC/i-gj2tJSC/0/L/2013-10-10-rainy_day_NEX7-011-L.jpg>

And then there was a maple leaf that was just beginning to transform into
autumn colors:

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Washington-DC/i-c6nLjFG/0/L/2013-10-10-rainy_day_NEX7-022-L.jpg>

Comments/critique invited and most welcome.

All these were shot with a Sony NEX-7 and a Leica 100mm f2.8R, tripod
mounted, at various apertures from wide open to about f8.

Adam

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: rainy-day creeper)
Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: rainy-day creeper)