Subject: [Leica] Friday Fuchsia
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:19:46 -0700

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:20:23 +0200
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday Fuchsia
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Definitely one of my favourite lenses on earth with its hexagonal
signature :-)

Lovely tones and fine composition Howard - Keep them coming please

OTT: I haven't found a way to chineseleitax the extension to 1/1 for
the F mount, have you?

Amities
Philippe

Hi Philippe,
Yes in some ways I like the 60mm Elmarit more than the 100 Elmarit APO -
because the depth of field is greater. Thanks for the kind comment and,
no, I haven't found a way to transform the extension (yet).
Cheers
Howard