Subject: [Leica] IMG: what's happening with the vertical blue line? sensor failure?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 23:01:48 -0400

In this image:

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/32225777_wkgvQx#!i=2825025517&k=n3D8gVM&lb=1&s=O>

There's a clearly visible vertical blue line toward the left side of the
image and another vertical one where the dark chimney meets the bright side
of the building.

What's going on here? Do I have a sensor going bad on me? I haven't seen
these in other images

Shot with an M8 at iso 1250.

There's nothing fabulous in this image, it just illustrates the problem that
was revealed tonight when I did of dark photography.

Shot with the Voigtlander 35mm f1.2, wide open.

Thanks for commenting

Adam

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: what's happening with the vertical blue line? sensor failure?)
Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: what's happening with the vertical blue line? sensor failure?)