Subject: [Leica] Auto ISO
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 08:26:56 +0530

Seems to be similar to the Fuji X-Pro 1 and XE 1 settings, where there
is no way to set minimum shutter speed under Auto ISO, it just
automatically reverts to the reciprocal of the focal length. I have no
idea why Fuji have not corrected this in a firmware update. I just
leave the ISO on auto and use manual exposure to set both aperture and
shutter speed. Works very well.
Cheers
Jayanand