Subject: [Leica] IMG: World premiere
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:12:08 -0800

Last night I attended the world premiere of my friend Kari Medina's song
cycle, set to the poetry of Emily Dickinson.  Kari's music is both very
accessible and beautifully wedded to the texts, so it was a real pleasure.
Here are three shots from the actual performance.

< http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/10313980556/>
< http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/10313952045/>
< http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/10313916124/>

Olympus E-M5 and 45/1.8, wide open at ISO 1600.  I'll probably work on these
and/or others once I find out which ones Kari prefers. Contrasty light, deep
shadows and black pianos/dresses put me at the noise limits of the E-M5..

--Peter

Peter, from my phone with tiny keys

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: World premiere)
Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] IMG: World premiere)