Subject: [Leica] Not Barcelona - Luis
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:48:53 +0200

Thank you Jean-Michel, for me the M9 has several advantages over the M8,
reduced noise, more fast, full format (you can use the lenses in the sense
they are made for), more quiet. The B&W of the M8 is great, but I'm not
disappointed with the one I'm getting with the M9.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 15/10/2013, a las 12:27, Jean-Michel Mertz <j2m46 at hotmail.fr> escribi?: