Subject: [Leica] My Hero
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 21:57:02 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Back in the "Cold War" days a carrier was equipped for
any imagery contingency you could possibly imagine, including
35mm mo-pic (Mitchels) We used the Durst Lab for high res
large format copy work were huge enlargements were required,
Aerial enlargements (SR-71 "Blackbird") 10 inch and the like.

...and yes, stories you would most likely not believe!

Montie

>>Wow! What sort of work were you/they doing with a 10x10 enlarger?
Were they running big ariel film through it?
Fascinating to imagine huge enlarger on huge ship!
Big stories must follow ;-)

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] My Hero)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] My Hero)