Subject: [Leica] Sony a7 and a7R
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:28:06 -0400

Bruno who does sound to me like an working pro insider in the digital
imaging department as in designing imaging systems for digital camera and
not an enthusiastic spectator  trying to figure it all out from the outside
does not say how his theoretical ideas of why things in an M should not work
out so well relates to the known results themselves.  By that I mean prints
or jpeg objects. And he avoids the issue as to if he's ever touched nor used
an M before. It sounds like a rational to me as to why he needed  to not
shimmy up the cash for an M.

I do think such theoretical imaginings otherwise known as BS is going to
happen much less now that we are moving on from the M9 to the age of the M
240. A camera which unlike the M9 is likely to be embraced by a wide range
of highly visible photogs doing highly visible work. And this body of images
will speak for themselves I belive they will show an edge in several areas
that work with DSLR'S (other than the S) will not have.
People will be made directly aware of the advantages of going Leica.
It won't be a matter of conjecture and theory thrown at us.