Subject: [Leica] My Hero
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:38:01 -0400

I lived it every week and I don't miss it. I printed most Thursday nights
delivered Fridays.
If I felt I'd not moved on to better pastures I'd have moved back to the old
one long ago. All I'm interested is in the images I'm producing.
And the images I'm producing now I feel are far better than in the film
days.
My only nostalgic feeling is: thank God for that guy who invented the
digital camera. I kiss the sidewalk upon which he walks.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer