Subject: [Leica] FS: Lumix and Nikon sets
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:23:52 +0200

I'm in the process of cleaning the shelves and have the following for
sale.

Lumix L1K, kit zoom-lens, 2 batteries and a couple of compatible SD
cards.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/For+Sale/Lumix+Kit-4033.jpg.html

The body shows I didn't need a grip and the D-Vario-Elmarit 2.8 is no
longer as smooth as it used to be. Glass is clean.
Test JPEG taken a couple of days ago :
https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=Gz55zzXIAJCPkd2rSd

Based on the auction site I'm asking 350 ? + shipping

Nikon D700, various lenses, 2 batteries and 5 CF cards.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/For+Sale/Nikon+Set-4030.jpg.html

Based on the auction site the whole is worth something in the order of
2000?.
Shipping on top.

If you happen to know people to whom these might be of interest please
contact me off-list before I post them elsewhere next week.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE