Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tina's "Tea Party" reunion propaganda photo
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 02:18:26 -0400

In Indiana, it is legal to hunt deer with handguns. You can hunt them with
handguns, shotguns, arrows, and black powder guns. Hunting with rifles is
illegal, though! Hunting does serve a useful purpose here. White Tail Deer
are incredibly overpopulated in Indiana, and in the last few years, they
have begun to be seen in the large cities like Fort Wayne. I nearly hit
one with my car that jumped out into the road in a residential
neighborhood in the city last week! This was in a city of 250,000 people,
not a rural area!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography