Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 19/10/2013: Friday night survivor (kind of)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 17:47:27 +0200

I just came back from 2 days in Malta, my first-ever visit to the island.
Sadly, I had very little free time, as I was there to participate in a
conference, including a meeting starting at 8:30 am on Friday, and a 2-hour
presentation on Friday afternoon. But I did try to make the most of the
little free time that I did have, and this included going for a walk around
my hotel before the transfer to the airport for my flight home. The hotel
was located in an entertainment zone, full of "gentlemens clubs", bars,
discos etc. On Friday night, it was full of locals and tourists getting
drunk and laid; on Saturday morning, the scene is entirely more peaceful:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2843926260&k=gtCfTx5&lb=1&s=O

(Fortunately, my room was on the 10th floor so I slept like a baby despite
the noise at street level).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman