Subject: [Leica] Family Reunion
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:29:39 +0200

Tina,

I've missed your original posting and I'm glad to have found the picture.

Is a great catch Tina! in all aspects, you have captured the right moment,
at the right light, and without seeing the faces of the people. I see you
shoot this one with the 90mm, that demonstrates a great seeing by you. I
don't know in America, if here you shoot such a picture to a extreme right
party you can risk something?

This picture can be called too "Family Reunion 2"

Cheers
Lluis