Subject: [Leica] IMG: Basil
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:58:24 -0400

PESO:

My Chinese adapter for the M to R arrived today and I'm playing with it:

http://www.pbase.com/image/153034063

It's going to take lots of practice!!  This is with the 100 Macro.  The
adapter bothers me because it doesn't snap cleanly in and the 100 actually
fell off into my hand!  I will try snapping it in and out a few times.  The
Olympus VF-2 electronic viewfinder works great.

I love being able to take macro photos with my M240!  Certainly easier than
the Visoflex!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--