Subject: [Leica] IMG: Basil
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:32:02 -0400

Yes, I will be getting the Leica one as soon as it is available - no idea
when that will be!  In the meantime, I will be very careful.  I don't use
the macro out running around the streets so it's a little safer in calm
conditions.  I have the new firmware but have not had any lockups or
problems of any kind.

Thanks,

Tina