Subject: [Leica] Selling M8, UV/IR Filters, and other stuff
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:14:41 +0200

LEICA M8 Black Body, Ex+, no dings, no marks, working perfectly.

Include: Original strap, Battery, Charger, papers, Leica Manuals, USB Cable,
Giottos SP 8250 Shott Glass Screen Protector and 3 swaps for cleaning the
sensor.

It has around 25.000 actuations, the numbering in the camera is higher
(around 35.000) because the shutter was replaced in Solms by a new one.

Pictures on request

Asking 1.245,00 Euro + Shipping

UV/IR filters in different sizes, Prices include FREE SHIPPING worldwide.
Paypal will be fine:

Leica 13413 E55 UV/IR Filter Black MINT, Original Box, no plastic case 55,00?

B+W E49 UV/IR- CUT Filter, Mint, Plastic case and Original Box,   2 Units
each  ? 50,00?

B+W E39 UV/IR- CUT Filter, Mint, No Box, no plastic case    40,00?

B+W E40,5 UV/IR- CUT Filter, Mint, no box, no plastic case, 40,00?

HEKTOR Chrome 2.8 cm F 6.3 with original Leitz front cap, and rear cap. LTM
Leitz lens from 1937, In very excellent condition, it works perfectly. A
very nice lens really small to take in Leica as a true P&S pocket camera,  I
don't use it any more. If requested I can show you the pictures I've took
with it. I'm asking 525,00 Euro.

LEITZ FOCOMAT 1C enlarger with Focotar 50mm F4.5, Anti-Newton Glass, Leitz
negative carrier for 24x36 mm, cosmetically show some areas unpainted and
small corrosion, mechanically and optically works perfect. Asking Euro 199,00

YELLOW FILTER 72 mm (no scratches) ..... 6,95 Euro

TOP-POL B+W Filter 55mm .... 9,95 Euro

VOIGTL?NDER PROMINENT w/ Color-Skopar 1:3.5/50mm and case Camera works, not
fully tested, movement are a little tight due to the longtime unused, asking
200 Euro

Please, if interested contact me off line

Saludos cordiales
Lluis