Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42:
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:27:21 +0100

Your picture of Irka & her fort beau is very good. I'm sure they're
delighted with it as you've captured that fugitive Time and banished him
from the frame.

Looking at the sea in the background, I'm almost tempted to grab the togs
and head down the few hundred metres from my house to the Irish sea.
Luckily, sanity in the form of a weather forecast prophesising force 8 gales
interjected, and the feeling left me. Ahh, the admirable Beaufort, is there
no scale in judging his achievements? He was Irish of course.

Douglas