Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:14:56 -0500

Tina, I think if the Noct is your only 50 you may well need the Summilux.

I've been looking and I think a good current version can be had in the low
$3,000 range; I just haven't committed yet.

IIRC the current version was introduced around the time of the Cape Cod
Seminar in 2001 or 2004.  I think Don Dory had one of the first ones; I
think I thought it was too sharp; but those were film days.

You might ought to try one out from lensrentals.com and report back.

--Bob