Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portfolio shoot Tayla
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:17:19 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Us "Old School" guys don't need no stinkin shadows! ;-)
Both B&W Head and Shoulders are excellent IMHO.

Montie

>>Thanks for looking everyone. I really appreciate the comments, viewpoints,
preferences and feedback.
Philippe the shadows are deliberate as is the grungy concrete , floor. This
a style that has become popular originating I think, from quick test shots
when models visit clients on a "Go-See".
I'll show you some more conventional 'beauty" approach in other shots (and
lots more shadows)!
Jim, I'm not sure what you don't like with the model's slacks? Sometimes
clothing companies want to sell all sorts of styles in clothes of course.
The low angle of course is to emphasise the model's height. No-one wants to
be portrayed as ordinary! Tayla is 5ft 9in by the way.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Portfolio shoot Tayla)