Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:00:38 +0000

There are two options (I have not tried both), one is that stays bright but
there is a bit of delay while it refreshes if light levels change (can focus
in dark places which I can see no detail in by eye, not tried taking a photo
;-)) or one which adapts to the aperture in use - I have not tried the
latter.

john