Subject: [Leica] Stuck Filter
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:37:25 -0400

Have you tried squeezing them between two stiff boards with rubber pads?
e.g. wooden drink coaster / rubber sheet / filter / rubber sheet /
wooden drink coaster and then twisting?

The flaw with holding at a couple points and twisting is that the rims
bend, and bind.

When you say "got them wet", did you mean with some lubricant? Some
fluids make it bind.

Good luck

Vick