Subject: [Leica] Stuck Filter
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:13:57 -0700

Had the sam problem with a skinny Heliopan Polarizer on my R70-280 Vario.

Finally just went to Leica dealer in Seattle.  Took 2 minutes.  No damage.

Oh, and no charge.  Now I use it on my Canon70-200 and I?m really, really
careful about tightening.

My one and only stuck filter experience.

Hope this can help.

Bob in Seattle

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net