Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 44
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 22:04:25 +0000

I went out with the Monochrom and no NDs one day, felt I was really stopping
the 50mm Summilux asph at f4 ;-) Many of things look nothing if taken with
more DoF...

john

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] NZ PAW 44)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] NZ PAW 44)