Subject: [Leica] Endangered species
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:55:01 -0500 (EST)

Phillipe,
A portrait is more than just a picture of a face. Or in this case two
faces. It must be put in a proper context to tell a story. In this case
the pair are proprietors of a very cluttered store. It is the clutter
that gives the context. So I prefer the first picture. It tells a story.
Larry Z

- - - - -