Subject: [Leica] Stefania Ferrario
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:22:44 -0500 (EST)

She certainly is a beautiful (and sexy) looking model. My artist wife,
who regularly watches over my shoulder when I web surf, commented that
she looked like a classic artist's model. Full figured with a head
disproportionately small for the size of her body. Almost Rubinesque.
Since the camera is reputed to add a few pounds she would be better to
paint than to photograph. Incidentally, what is a "Gok?"
Larry Z
- - -
Stefania Ferrario is another model from Vicious Models here in
Australia.
People from this part of the world may recognise her from a recent
fashion
campaign with Gok for Target.

I never met a model with such a combination of radiant positive energy,
confidence and beauty. She is also very proud of her curves and is an
active role model and inspiration for many women as well as committed
supporter of women afflicted by cancer (In 2012 she shaved her head
entirely to raise awareness ).
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/stvm
Comments welcome

Cheers