Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dr. Ted's No. 7: Self+Portrait+Imagination
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:38:22 -0800

AL CROUCH OFFERED:
----- Original Message -----
From: "al crouch" <al.crouch at earthlink.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 3:32 PM

> Here's mine:
>
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Al+Crouch/challenge/selfie+1.jpg.html

One thing I suggested in the initial assignment was.. "Let's not all shoot
ourselves in mirrors!" Well I must say those who did? Created an interesting
series of odd ways.
Some who caught themselves without actually intending to do so and it seems
some discovered themselves by accident and they were very well done.

Finding images by accident is one of those things we run into as
photographers. Often we re-act as in?  "Hey neat, look at that!" CLICK! And
we weren't even looking for it" I'm sure this has been the case with several
images from odd- ball reflection surfaces, And what that points out is our
ability as "OBSERVERS and being acutally OBSERVANT"

CHEERS,
Dr, ted :-)