Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ted Grant Assignment 7: A self portrait withimagination
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:38:30 -0800

George Lottermoser OFFERED!
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ted Grant Assignment 7: A self portrait
withimagination

> Well I shot this for the assignment on the 10th.
> But I just got my computer back from 10 days on the operating table;
> getting new fans; and an SSD drive put in.
> So if I'm too late sorry:
>
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8084>

Hi George,
As he sits there holding head? "OK what the heck can I do to make this
imaginative?
He thinks and postulates for a moment and "BINGO!" "Create a new me! And he
did as you can see. :-) "The thinker and thought all in one!"  Creative
thinking is what it's all about!

Well done Geoage!
cheers,
Dr.  ted :-)